Being in the industry for more than 25 years, we pride ourselves in providing the best of quality in all our ceramic and porcelain ranges. We are confident enough to provide guarantees against manufacturing defects and for all our tile to remain integrated to the flooring system for more than 10 years from the date of purchase.
The benefits provided by MTM’s quality guarantee are in addition to, and not in substitution for, and other rights and remedies given to consumers in relations to the products under the Trade Practices Act (in accordance of the State and Territory Laws) and are subject to the following T&Cs:-
- The tiles must be fixed according to the manufacturer’s instructions and/or AS3958-1 “Guide to the Installation of Ceramic Tiles’ ‘. We will not cover any failure of the tiling system where the application of any subtractive materials, fixatives or the fixing of tiles have not been carried out in accordance to the manufacturer’s instructions and/or AS3958-1. In addition, we will not cover circumstances where the tiles have not been satisfactorily demonstrated fit for purpose substrate materials and fixatives.
- We recommend our customers to purchase around 10% additional quantity which allows use for cuts and replacement during or after installation. MTM cannot guarantee the availability of replacement tiles of the same colour/shade or pattern after the time of purchase. If the tiles have been laid, we will not accept any liability for matching colour or replacement of tiles showing visual faults. Tiles showing manufacturing defects and/or fault should not be laid. MTM will replace defects/faulty tiles subject to availability. We do not facilitate any equipment/tools to repair broken tiles. Natural stones are natural products which show variations in a visual representation such as colour, veins and/or specific marks. Displays and samples are an indication of colour and shade only and they may vary batch to batch.
- All tiles can be slippery when wet. We will not take responsibility for liability for accidents caused by inappropriate tile selection, maintenance or carelessness.
- All tiles need regular cleaning and maintenance, otherwise, the guarantee may be void.
- When a claim is approved by MTM, MTM may, in its sole discretion, offer to replace or repair the goods, supply equivalent goods, or pay the cost of replacing the goods, having the goods repaired or obtaining equivalent goods.