This is a payment claim under the Building and Construction Security of Payment Act 1999 NSW Section 13. Full payment is required on all orders prior to pick up and/or delivery of goods. Goods will remain the property of Kim’s Tiling Supplies until full payment is received.
All goods must be inspected upon receipt of goods and prior to installation to ensure that the products are correct and free from any defects.
Any shortages, damages, breakages, discrepancies or incorrect supply must be notified in writing within 48 hours of purchase.
Fixing of the product constitutes acceptance of the product. Strictly no claims will be accepted once goods have been laid. We reserve the right to reject returns.
Approved returns are subject to 30% handling fee, plus additional freight charges if required.
Returns will not be accepted if
- No receipt is provided
- After 7 days from date of purchase
- Change of mind
- Goods are not received in its original, unopened state
- Orders are customised orders. Samples displayed and/or provided are representational of the product only and may differ slightly from
the delivered product.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address, phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
It is your obligation to give the correct delivery address details at time of ordering. If you give the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-deliver the order to the correct address at our expense.
We will provide you with an estimated date and time for all delivery orders but all dates specified are estimates only. We are not able to guarantee time of delivery.
Changes and cancellations for delivery will be accepted up to two days before the delivery date. Handling fee of 30% will be charged for any subsequent changes.
It is the responsibility of the customer to inform My Tile Market / Kim’s Tiling Supplies if your order does not arrive. We will lodge enquiries with relevant drivers to ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible once we notice an order has not arrived.
Before signing the delivery docket, please double check that the right item with the correct batch number is delivered, that there is no damage. If you find any defects, you need to report it to the driver immediately. We will quickly follow up after checking with the driver.
We will provide an hour of unloading / working time, including waiting. Any extra time during the delivery will be charged as $50 in 30 minutes.
Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions will be made available to you at the time of delivery. And all customers are required to read, fully understand before our driver will unload/tip your order.
You must read and agree to the delivery terms and conditions below. While the driver will exercise due care in delivering the orders, My Tile Market / Kim’s Tiling Supplies will not be held responsible for any property damage which may occur during the delivery operation.
Assumption of the Risk, Release and Hold Harmless Agreement
- The delivery of the tiles and materials involves exposure to inherent risks, including, without limitation :
- Cracked driveways
- Damage to grass/lawn
- Damage to plants, flowers or any other landscaping
- Other damages caused by the weight, height or width of the delivery vehicle to landscaping, driveways, pavers or any other structure
- Discoloration/skid marks of driveways or walkways due to slippery road condition, especially up/down hills
- Damage or inconvenience caused by delivery of materials to a spot or location other than that indicated by the undersigned as per this agreement
- Any damage and subsequent costs arising from My Tile Market / Kim’s Tiling Supplies vehicle becoming bogged onsite due to customer tipping directions are the responsibility of the customer. The customer accepts responsibility for all associated costs, including towing fees that may arise from our driver and vehicle becoming bogged onsite.
Any act that violates the road regulation is prohibited
The driver has the right to refuse any request other than the delivery job is described. You will be liable for Penalties due to enforcing operations. Zero tolerance for any aggressive or abusive behavior to the driver or to the operator at the site.
Secure enough space for Forklift / Crane operation while unloading
You must have to check secure space that is not limited to delivery work from parking to operating unloading machines. Please find the table below to check the dimensions for forklift / crane. No refunds will be given for cancellations due to space restrictions.
|FORKLIFT||VOLVO MANITOU : Weight Limit 1.5T, Hight 2.2m, Wide 3m
ISUZU LOAD MAC : Weight Limit 2T, Hight 2.6m, Wide 3m
|CRANE||Weight Limit 0.6T for Working Distance 5m (Max.)
Weight Limit 1.4T for Working Distance 1m (Min.)